Frequently asked question
- Add products to your cart.
- Register or log in to your account.
- Fill in the recipient's information.
- Choose your preferred shipping method.
- Select your payment method.
- Complete your order.
We offer three payment methods: credit card, virtual account, and Linepay.
- Credit Card: Choose Tappay or Paynow as the third-party payment gateway on the payment page. After clicking the "Complete Order" button, you will be redirected to the credit card payment page. Follow the instructions on the page to complete the payment.
- Virtual Account Payment (TW Only): After selecting this option, you will receive an email from Paynow containing a virtual account number for payment. Transfer the payment to the provided account, and you will receive a confirmation email upon successful transfer.
- Linepay (TW Only): After clicking the "Complete Order" button, you will be redirected to the Linepay payment process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment.
After completing the payment, and unless there are special circumstances (such as pre-order items), we will arrange shipment within 2-3 business days.
For pre-order items, we will ship your order according to the pre-order shipping date specified on the product page, in the order they were received.
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with shipping information, including the tracking number. You can use the provided link to track your order.
- To request a unified invoice, please provide the necessary information in the order notes section during the checkout process.
- Electronic invoices (e-invoices) will be issued for all Taiwan orders. The e-invoice will be generated within 7 days after the shipment and sent to your email address.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you checkout with both pre-order and in-stock items, the order will be considered a pre-order. The pre-order items will be shipped together when they become available. If you need the in-stock items urgently, we recommend placing separate orders.
If an order has already been placed, our customer service can assist in canceling the original order so that you can place separate orders. If you have any questions, please fill out the form to get assistance from our customer service team.
*Business hours: Monday to Friday, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Closed on weekends and holidays)
Please refer to the estimated pre-order arrival date provided on our official website. This information is also indicated on the product pages.
Shipping Options (Taiwan)
- Taiwan RegionPost Office: Shipping fees are based on package weight and will be automatically calculated during checkout.
- Convenience Store Pickup: Shipping fee is NT$70, offering 7-11 store pickup service. Enter the address of the nearest convenience store during checkout, and the system will recommend a suitable store for pickup.
- For orders of more than 10 units, shipping fees will be quoted separately. Please contact us at email@example.com or message us on our Facebook page for assistance.
Shipping Methods (Overseas)
CUSTOM FEES MAY APPLY
Depending on your country, you may be required to pay customs fees when importing your order from Taiwan. This charge is from your local government, so customers are responsible for paying these fees.
We can ship to 30+ countries. You can check the available shipping countries in the estimated shipping cost section on the shopping cart page. If your country is not listed among the available shipping destinations, please contact customer service, and we will promptly add your shipping location.
- We offer shipping methods including UPS, EMS, and e-Packet for small packages. When checking out, please provide your location, and the system will automatically present shipping fees for your selection.
- Due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, mail delivery to accessible countries is experiencing delays in postal delivery times. We appreciate your understanding.
- 中國：透過順豐速運 SF EXPRESS，採貨到付運費的方式寄送。
We offer shipping through various methods such as Chunghwa Post, EMS, UPS, and more. Shipping fees will be automatically calculated during checkout based on the package weight and your location.