Take a Note 2022 MINI Planner A6
Take A Note REGULAR Planner is the first Taiwanese planner recognized by Japan's Good Design Award. The minimalist design promises great freedom and different ways to use, making the planner your personal life records.
- The paper is Japanese Tomoe River paper with 3mm grids.
- 180 degree flat binding
- Integrated before weekly plans, a total of 16 monthly plans are marked with Taiwanese holidays, the first and fifteenth day of the lunar calendar, the 24 solar terms, and corresponding weekly plan page numbers.
- The weekly plan has two days per page (four pages a week), a extensive vertical timeline, a mini monthly calendar, a mini weekly calendar, blank grids above and below the timeline, as well as information about the lunar calendar, solar terms, and Taiwanese holidays.
- With printed page numbers, the planner works for bullet journaling.
- The product on this page is printed with Taiwanese holidays. There is no English version for MINI A6. For the English version, please purchase the English A5 version.
The First Taiwanese Planner Winning Good Design Award
Comments by the Judges
The versatile planner features pale-colored grid lines, so the users won’t find the layout too complicated. Another most-praised feature is that the planner provides a flexible environment, so users can write meticulously to fully use it, or they can easily customize the planner. The planner is also marked with Taiwanese holidays, like those of the lunar calendar, which shows the design has taken users' living environment into consideration.
Using Tomoe River Paper
The planner uses white Tomoe River Paper (68gsm) produced by Tomoegawa Co., Ltd., which is slim and lightweight, shows better colors, and promises smooth handwriting. Be it fountain pens, paint brushes, colored pencils or gel pens, users are guaranteed with satisfactory experience.
Cozy Visual Design
Matching ultra thin lines and two colors of different hues, the design reduces the interference of colors and lines, so users can make their own use of the planner even if they don't find the grid useful.
Not only a diary log, but also a bullet journal
The pages are printed with page numbers, and every monthly plan marks the page numbers of corresponding weekly plans. Users can flip to the corresponding page in a moment. The planner also serves as a bullet journal for a whole year.
The yearly calendar spans September 2021 to April 2023, which includes 4 months respectively before and after the year 2022, with a total of 20 months. It’s a great tool when users are estimating the schedule of a project.
Yearly Gantt Chart
The horizontal Gantt-chart yearly calendar allows users to write down important holidays, events, and exams in the year. It provides a yearly overview for future planning. It can also work as a habit tracking form to record the habits users want to develop.
Monthly plans on the market usually have a fixed format. Users cannot make use of unwanted functions. However, Take a Note’s monthly plans leave the space to users. There are loads of blank grids on the top, bottom, left, and right. Users can divide them into sections by their preferences. There can be monthly topics, movies and drama to watch, motivational quotes, or a list of tasks that must be done in the week.
The monthly plans cover 16 months in total, spanning December 2021 to March 2023, so users can plan projects or events extending to the next year in advance.
The format that combines a mini weekly calendar and a two days per page vertical timeline is original to Take a Note and a favorite among Good Design Award's judges and our users. The timeline is made with loads of 3mm grids. Drawn with delicate dashed lines, the grid page appears neat and clean. When the timeline is not in use, the blank grids with page numbers work for bullet journaling.
1. Verticle flexible timeline
The timeline covers 6 am to 12 am. Records for the unmarked six hours can be written in the blank grids below.
2. 30-minute scale
The scale allows precise time management that takes half an hour as a unit.
3. Mini monthly calendar and mini weekly calendar
The mini weekly calendar offers an overview of the week, while the above mini monthly calendar provides references. The mini weekly calendar is separated by a pale vertical dashed line, so users can take notes here if they don’t utilize the function.
4. Solar terms, lunar calendar and national holidays
All important information of Taiwan holidays is also printed.
5. Page Number
The first page of every weekly plan is printed with a page number that corresponds to the number on the monthly plan for index and reference.
Brand New Design
The layout of the note page has been redesigned with position points marking three equal sections and the cross. A total of 8 note pages can be used as an appendix for users who need more space.
- Name：Take A Note 2022 MINI Planner A6
- Paper of the welcome page: Japanese Satogami Paper
- Paper: Japanese Tomoe River 68gsm - White
- Binding: exposed spine binding, able to lie flat
- Size：A5（10× 14.8×1.3cm）
- Weight：about 150g
- （1P）Welcome Page
- （1P）Yearly Calendar
- （1P）Yearly Plan【2022.01-2022.12】
- （32P）Monthly Plan【2021.12-2023.03】
- （212P）Weekly Plan【2022.01-2022.12】
- （8P）Grid Paper
- （1P）Personal Info Page
- Freebie：Transparent PVC Book Cover
Special Gifts for ordering in official website
"Letterpress Calendar bookmark" and "post-it note"