- The new designed SMART GRIDS and the horizontal and vertical anchor points for dividing the page into three or four equal parts show clear formats at one glance
- The unique structure design, including a proper width for users to hold with one hand and the thick back cover, allows users to write while moving or standing
- Uses 4mm grids as the core format; single grids are suitable for English or Japanese, and double grids for Chinese characters
- Utilize the 2mm mini-grids to align and draw formats; with the specially created pale-colored printing, users’ vision will not be interfered even if they are not using those mini-grids
- In the pursuit of writing quality, the journal is made of Japan’s high-quality journal paper—Tomoe River Paper to deliver an excellent writing sensation
- The ample 160 pages only weigh 100g, and each is marked with page numbers; a lightweight journal yet ensures at least half a year of writing volume
An innovative bullet journal that enhances note-taking experiences
Born to be an easy-to-carry and easy-to-record journal
Desire to record properly but always troubled by the below problems?
X Desire to record anytime, but those bullet journals on the market are thick and heavy, making them difficult to carry around
X Feeling dazed due to counting and drawing grids, wondering if there are ways to draw formats easily
X Conventional notebooks do not have page numbers, and the designs are too crude; hoping to have a notebook with comprehensive functions
X Want to try bullet journals but worry that drawing lines is too time-consuming and measuring sizes and checking aligning points are too troublesome
V are a beginner of bullet journal
V hope to draw formats easily with your unique style
V seek a high-quality writing sensation
V do not like those conventional bullet journals that are thick as a brick
TAKE A NOTE “RECORD” MASTER Bullet Journal is a book that can fulfill your needs.
01 / An Evolved Bullet Journal, the Original “SMART GRID” Offers Maximal Utilitarian Functions
02 / An Optimal Writing Solution, Fulfilling the Need for Handwriting
03 / Lightweight and Easy to Carry, Holding with One Hand and Writing while Standing cannot Beat you
04 / Exclusive Accessories for the Series, Multiple Matching Options
Tomoe River Paper is a high-quality journal paper, which is a type of paper those fanatics that pursue an extreme writing sensation praise the most.
Use exposed spine binding to stabilize the book structure, which can stand long-term use. Moreover, the exposed spine binding allows you to truly write comfortably by lying the book flat instead of pressing hard by twisting the book or through your wrist. Once the book is open, it lies properly and is ready for writing.
The birth of the RECORD series comes from the fundamental need for writing, which is “RECORD”. Interestingly, the term “RECORD” in English also means a flat plastic disc on which music is recorded; therefore, here comes the birth of the vintage record sticker. The label looks like retro vinyl records, and the hot foil stamping matches the style of MASTER Bullet Journal. So, put a record sticker on the notebook cover; let’s start recording with a joyful and playful mind.
Extending the design philosophy of TAKE A NOTE—Minimalist, High-quality, and Multi-functional, the RECORD series consists of practical functions and a heart full of sincerity. With color tones that lower visual interference, delicate dotted and solid lines, and many other exquisite designs, we strive to balance functions and aesthetics, providing users unlimited writing flexibility. The product family seems simple but can enhance your writing experience in every aspect.